Acrylic primer for paints - water based acrylic dispersion for priming canvas, cardboard, wood surfaces and fiberboard. It is used as a base for spray-paint, water-soluble ink and watercolor.
Primer provides excellent adhesion to any surface, color brightness for paints, sharpness of contours and protects the surface from excessive moisture penetration.
- Before use, mix it thoroughly, dilute with water, if necessary.
- Apply with a brush or roller.
- After drying the surface can be polish.
- After finishing, rinse tools and containers with warm water.
- Consumption of primer about 100g per 1 sq.m.
- Apply at temperatures below + 5C.
- Store in a tightly closed container at a temperature not below + 5°C.
- Do not give to children under 14 years.
- Volume: 400ml.
Important! This product cannot be shipped at a temperature below 0°C