Dry paints for arts and creativity — magic in a jar
If you love to experiment with your creative projects then pay attention to dry Magic paints for drawing and coloring. They come in the form of fine powder and are intended for watercolor painting, toning and coloring of different surfaces. Such kind of product will be also great for mixed-media projects. You will get an opportunity to create unique shades and combinations. Powder dyes dissolve perfectly in water, mix with each other and with other products of the brand.
Dry paints from the brand "Fabrika Decoru" — palette
You can buy dry paints in the Fabrika Decoru online store in 2 versions. Each line contains 30 basic colors and shades. Water, acrylic medium, texture paste can be used as a solvent.
Magic paint is a finely dispersed pigment powder designed for both watercolor painting and the creation of transparent watercolor paint, texture pastes, matte inks, aqua sprays.
- Magic paint with effect is a paint with the addition of pearlescent or metallic powder, which, after drying, forms a brilliant background with a shimmering effect.
The colors on the labels correspond to those obtained by mixing with solvents. Saturation is controlled by the concentration of the powder. The palette varies from dark deep to light pastel shades.
How to use Magic paints
Dry paints are suitable for application in various ways on paper, cardboard, canvas, fabric, wood, clay. The scope of application is any kind of arts and crafts, including drawing, watercolor painting and, of course, scrapbooking.
How to use these paints as pigments for other products: pastes, mediums, sprays?
- To get a beautiful "spray" effect - spray the powder on the surface, and then sprinkle water on top of it.
- For drawing in the "watercolor" technique - dissolve the powder in water at the right concentration, apply to paper with a brush or pen.
- For bright artistic accents in the work - moisten the canvas / sheet (or part of it) and sprinkle the powder over it.
- To get a colored texture - add pigment to an acrylic medium or texture paste.
Fabrika Decoru produces a matte and glossy transparent medium. Using colored dry paints, you will get an acrylic shimmering "metallic" paste or pearl glaze with pearl tints.
In addition to dry paints, in the catalog of arts and crafts products you will find everything you need to implement creative ideas and develop a business related to the scrapbooking world.