To become a wholesale customer, please, first register on our website, carefully fill out all the required fields in the form, you can see in the personal area. Our administration will check fulfilled data and confirm your entry as a wholesale buyer. You will be accessible to the wholesale prices of our store. On all questions, we will be glad to reply by e-mail email@example.com
- Our company works only with official stores and wholesale agents. We do not sell goods at wholesale prices for personal use and also joint purchases.
- The minimum amount of the first order must be at least 200USD (200EUR for EU). The paid amount of next orders should be more than 100USD (100Eur for EU). If the total cost of goods in the placed order (before applying the discount, if exists) is less than this amount, we will be forced to add the costs of its processing and packaging.
- Placing in your own online stores, blogs, other social services and networks, wholesale prices (or parts of them) of "Fabrika Decoru" products is strictly prohibited. Upon detection of such cases, any cooperation with such clients will be canceled.
- Collecting wholesale orders are carried out within 2-10 working days after receipt of payment.
- In the wintertime, we won’t able to send some of our mixed media products (Liquid Dots, Liquid Drops, Acrylic paints, Deco glazes, Texture gels, Mediums, some adhesives). The products listed above shall not be frozen. Please, pay attention to reading the description of chosen goods.
For wholesale customers there are 2 ways of goods delivering to the countries abroad Ukraine:
1. By Ukrainian post (for small orders)
This way of shipping supposes that your order will be shipped by avia (most expensive, but the fastest way) or by ground (sea) way (cheapest).
By avia the delivery time usually takes (approximately):
12-14 days for European countries
14 days for other countries
By ground (sea) transport the delivery time usually takes (approximately):
12-14 days for European countries
60-90 days to other continents (South and North America, Australia, Afrika)
Other terms while ordinary post delivery:
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to your destination country. International orders (shipped to countries outside of the Ukraine) may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. These fees are levied once a shipment reaches your country and must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and can’t predict what they may be. Customs fees and policies are different from country to country and can change regularly. You should contact your local customs (post) office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required by your country, it can cause delays beyond our delivery estimates.
Also please note, we cannot be liable for any delays while your order is delivering.
When placing an order for delivery outside of the Ukraine, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Charges for duties, taxes and the carrier’s collection fees are in addition to your shipping charge and must be borne by you.
We are able to provide and put in the parcel the receipt of Ukrainian type with indicated amount in UAH. The commercial invoice cannot be issued.
We cannot be liable for any delays due to packages held at customs.
We cannot be liable for any damages or loss of packages shipped internationally due to the carrier.
We CAN NOT and DO NOT accept returns for items shipped internationally.
Some items may require special handling as specified by local regulations governing the transport of these items, therefore, the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible.
The items' prices are exclusive of any import duties, taxes and shipping charges. For more information about international shipping please contact our sales department via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. By the cargo company on EXW, FCA, CPT terms (for big orders)
Fabrika Decoru staff has a successful experience of many international deliveries abroad by ground transport as well as by air. We are able to arrange international shipping of products to any countries on EXW, FCA, CPT terms (Incoterms 2010). We are able to supply customs clearance export procedures by ourselves. Using this way the recipient gets officially imported goods. Please note: this way of goods supplying will have an economical profit if the order amount is approx. equal to 2000Eur (1 standard euro pallet, 300kg of gross weight, 1.3-1.5 CBM of volume).
To arrange the international supply we (both the seller and the buyer) should provide the next steps:
sign the contract of international supply;
get the inquiry as an order, placed in our website under the wholesale account;
prepare all necessary documents to pass all customs clearance formalities (Fabrika Decoru provides);
agree on the possible date of the cargo dispatching;
collect and pack the goods on pallet(-s) (standard size L*W*H= 1200*800*<1600);
dispatch the cargo;
supply all further procedures indicated in the contract (regarding agreed terms of delivery);
the buyer is requiring to pay the shipping cost and all necessary customs taxes and charges.
For more information about international shipping please contact our sales department via email email@example.com.
Important notice! Once you login to our web store and place an order, you will be contacted (by mail or by phone, if necessary) with our manager to check all shipping details. Based on the calculated volumetric weight, conditions of delivery and the recipient country, as well as the cost of the items in the order, our manager will tell you the final price (order amount + shipping + all charges of chosen payment system). Please do not pay for your order before you agreeing all the details with our manager!